Thread: Where is BucknRut?

Default Where is BucknRut?

Does anyone know where Joshua is, he hasn't posted for over 2 months, I need to get in touch with him.

Heck, I thought he was with you!

I've got his phone number, if you want me to PM you with it. I'm actually trying to get ahold of the fella as well. He hasn't answered his e-mail, but that's not unusual for him. I'm going to try to call him tomorrow afternoon, so I'll tell him to check in here.

Thanks Brian, go ahead and PM me his number please.

He was talking about going to Africa in the summer, maybe he got an early start.

Talked with Josh last week and recieved a text last night, he's fine. Josh reminds me of an Ermin, never stops going every second he's awake!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaCub View Post
    Does anyone know where Joshua is, he hasn't posted for over 2 months, I need to get in touch with him.
    BUCK N RUT..... well perhaps as the name implies... he spent the fall running wild just got his horns knocked off and is still recovering trying to gain some weight back...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

He was on my couch two nights ago. Cub, he said he had your number and was going to call, as he was heading north to help out with the Quest.