Thread: Powder to Kodiak Sharing?

Default Powder to Kodiak Sharing?

I'm going to be paying for hazmat $25 and minimum of $40 @.70/LB for a total of $65.91 to bring some powder down to Kodiak sometime late next week (Fri or Sat) and I only need about 4lb of powder and a couple pds of Primers max (trying out first time) so wonder if anyone in Kodiak is interested in sharing the cost of the hazmat and minimum shipment of approx 40 some pds to have me grab some powder or primers for them. It is the general ($.70) not priority($1.05) cost so should take a few days with Ace Cargo (?)

Let me know by this thread or PM me to let me know what you need.

I called Macks in Kodiak and they didn't have any Reloder 19 or 22 or IMR 4350 which is what I need so I figure I'll get some while here in Anch but would like to keep my cost per round down and there is quite a bit of room in this shipment.

My cell is (907)654-8872 and will be on some of the time for the week and all the time Fri and Sat.

I'll be at Great Northern Guns Fri and probably finishing the shipment that day They have quite a bit of variety avail there now

Maybe I'll do the shopping and footwork and you guys can cover the fees?? Whatever, I will pay it anyway so we can work something out.

Thought it could be something someone would want to jump on

Default kodiak powder co-op

send me a pm

Default sent pm

Hey, Deerslayer I sent a PM
    Anyone else you know (?) needing reload stuff, there is about 30lbs of room in this shipment, i hope to get it all done on friday, call me or PM back we'll figure out the cost sharing plan on phone there's alot avail here in Anch

Default hazmat to ADQ

Love some primers but haven't found any to buy.
    Will try to get CCI-250s.

Default need same primers

I need CCI 250's myself, so will be grabbing as many as I can afford to start, seems Mack's in Kdk said they had some of those, have you tried them? I should be able to find em here,

Again try my cell on Thurs or Fri or PM me to get your stuff in on this shipment I think it should save us all some money.

Default need same primers

I am shipping From Anchorage to Kodiak just to clarify