Thread: Lost Lake 1-30-10

Default Lost Lake 1-30-10

With reports of rain up high and expected overcast today my expectations were low. But really, this trip turned out pretty good.

The trail as usual was a bumpy mutha (damit my knees are sore tonight), not much ice though so I can only slightly complain. Up top everything was tracked up with a couple inches of fresh snow. We found a small alpine lake that had 2' of snow which was the highlight of the day. Afterwards we looped back around to Lost Lake and playing in the hills which was a good time also. Overall worth the trip and the second best powder I've seen this season.

Wasilla--Cantwell Transplant

Definitely looked like a good day of riding!! What kind of mileage do you get with the nytro?

I average around 10 mpg and I can squeeze 75 miles out of a tank. I will probably opt for the larger 10+ gal tank when I get the oil changed.

Thumbs up Lost Lake

Good ride'n with ya Grem. Hope we get more snow soon. So, we can do it again.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

That snow looks sugary and pretty tracked up, but it still beats any day sitting at home or work!