Thread: Two thumbs up WWG

Default Two thumbs up WWG

I dropped off my Marlin lever gun at Wild West to have sights put on,big lever,and new ejector. I picked up the gun and pointed out that I was happy with the new sights, due to my stock fold down being broken. Well to make a long story short the gun was wrestled from my hand and quickly taken in the back for a replacement stock sight so "I would have a back up". I didn't ask and they didn't charge the only thing I'm sorry about is I should have got trigger too now that I see the sticky here about forum members special on that package.

Thanks Wild West and keep up the good service.

PS went shooting today and the new sights are great.

Quote Originally Posted by alleuro View Post
    I dropped off my Marlin lever gun at Wild West to have sights put on,big lever,and new ejector. I picked up the gun and pointed out that I was happy with the new sights, due to my stock fold down being broken. Well to make a long story short the gun was wrestled from my hand and quickly taken in the back for a replacement stock sight so "I would have a back up". I didn't ask and they didn't charge the only thing I'm sorry about is I should have got trigger too now that I see the sticky here about forum members special on that package.

Thanks Wild West and keep up the good service.

PS went shooting today and the new sights are great.
    Thats the way they are in there, but watch out! They're just setting you up to lure you in closer so you'll spend the big bucks on a new Blaser or something!!!!

Default Should have done the trigger.

The happy trigger kit was the best modification I made to my 45-70 and I only did it because it was in the forum member package with the big loop. Don't get me wrong the big loop is great but the superior trigger really shines in my opinion. I believe it is set to 2.5 pounds and very crisp. I have shot the gun noticeably better ever since and plan on having trigger jobs done on all my rifles because of it!

I couldn't be happier with my copilot. I agree, their customer service is top notch.