Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Alaska Bowhunters new Site

  1. #1
    Member Alaska Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    4,925

    Default Alaska Bowhunters new Site

    AlaskanBowhunters.com
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

  2. #2
    New member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Posts
    4

    Unhappy Unable to access

    I tried going on the site but it wont load. Is it offically up yet?

  3. #3
    Member Alaska Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    4,925

    Default

    It should be..
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teeny023 View Post
    I tried going on the site but it wont load. Is it offically up yet?

    You may need to okay it to download within your computer. It has stuff attached that your computer may be blocking out. I had to okay it within my system. Just a thought.
    "Grab your bow and let's go!"

  5. #5
    Member Lex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South of Juneau
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Download just fine on my system,But Like my Katera Xl I always hit the center.Oh Hi Gray LMAO
    Hoyt Katera XL toughest Bow Going

  6. #6
    Member Alaska Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    4,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    Download just fine on my system,But Like my Katera Xl I always hit the center.Oh Hi Gray LMAO
    You must of lied to get on this site. No Hoyts allowed.....
    How have you been?
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

  7. #7
    Member Lex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South of Juneau
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Gray View Post
    You must of lied to get on this site. No Hoyts allowed.....
    How have you been?

    Who me ? Lie? Naww I just told the door men if ever wanted to see his favorite bunny slippers alive again .Letting me in would a real good idea.LMAO doing fine bud doing fine
    Hoyt Katera XL toughest Bow Going

  8. #8

    Default

    Nice to see you on here Lex! Was startin to wonder boutcha cause you been so quiet! Of course when you do speak we all know it!! tee hee
    "Grab your bow and let's go!"

  9. #9
    Member Alaska Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    4,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AK_Hoytgirl View Post
    Nice to see you on here Lex! Was startin to wonder boutcha cause you been so quiet! Of course when you do speak we all know it!! tee hee

    Did you loose a bet to Lex and have to use the word Hoyt in your name?
    Was going to invite you on my boat for a halibut trip, but you are a Hoyt fan...
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

  10. #10

    Default

    LOL. Nah, don't reckon I can lose a bet to Lex cause we're always betting the same way--that would be the HOYT way!! Does it make a difference that I am a HALIBUT fan too????
    "Grab your bow and let's go!"

  11. #11
    Member Alaska Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    4,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AK_Hoytgirl View Post
    LOL. Nah, don't reckon I can lose a bet to Lex cause we're always betting the same way--that would be the HOYT way!! Does it make a difference that I am a HALIBUT fan too????
    FISH ON!!!!! Halibut fear the Hoyt!!!
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

  12. #12

    Default

    HaHa everybody and everything better fear the "HOYT" teehee Right Lex???
    "Grab your bow and let's go!"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •