Thread: State wide bog in anchorage

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default State wide bog in anchorage

WELL i am a little late getting in this morning started at 0830 in the lower level of the Egan center lots of chairs still open.

work is getting involved here too already.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Any agenda that can be posted?

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

JUST got through the staff and other reports, I got hauled out by our local Attorney for lunch and called off to work, public testimony is just now starting need to be registered by 10 am Saturday to testify,

working groups will begin at 430

Saturday 0830
    begin public and advisory committee testimony and board deliberations will begin at that conclusion.

rough deliberation schedule is

1 salvage requirements props 41, 42, 43

2 clean list

3 harvest tickets and reports, 2, 4, 5, 3, 6

4 intensive management 23, 28 29, 30, 26,27, 31, 24, 33, 32, 34,

5 game management units 44, 45

6 miscellaneous 49, 50,

7 proxy hunting and exemptions for individuals with disability's 7, 8, 9, 10

8 hunter education and definitions 1, 46, 47,48

9 sealing requirements 37,35,36,38,39,40

10 season and bag limits for bear baiting 51, 52, 25

11 permits for taking game fro ceremonial harvest and cultural purpose 12, 11,13,14

i have very slow connection down stairs here ... Brian would you link the state wide props off the bog site to match number to page? thanks

again this is tentative and can bounce back and forth.. vote then come back and ammend... etc etc
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

just got back to the room from the meeting, tonights working group was over the BOG possibly going to a 3 year cycle as the BOF does, the issue by most the AC present were that it is already to hard to get people to come to the meetings as they stand. and delaying it another year would make the public feel less welcome. they are attempting to stream line the proposal process rather then having 2-3 dates for different regions and making one call a year for the proposal process and getting more time to work through them...

anyway... all in all a good experience today. I know one of the BOG members from my childhood was kind of neat to see and talk to him today.

starts up at 0830 am....for public testomony...

Vince out

meet on face book here