Thread: Big Lake Inter-tie is trashed!

Default Big Lake Inter-tie is trashed!

Avoid it if you can. Its horrible! From Big Lake to the Little Su, its not too bad, just debris on the trail. It's impossible to go from the Little Su north back to the highway via the inter-tie. The trail is gone, there are sticks and debris allover the place. Munched up trees...etc....Once you get past the angle where the power lines take off to the right its not so bad. But they have been taking their trucks down the public trail...then proceeding down the creek back to the inter-tie. SO be-careful!

MEA has decided to do their 10 year clearing of the power lines.
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Default biglaketrails.org

this is a good wesite

Great website, but I don't see where it warns you of the dangers out there at the power line.I just wanted others aware that its pretty dangerous heading out this way right now at least until we get a pretty good snow fall .
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"