Thread: Mr Heater Buddy heaters on sale.

Default Mr Heater Buddy heaters on sale.

Since Alaskans rarely gets a good deal on things when we need them.
    Mr Heater Big Buddy and Portable Buddy heaters are on sale at Lowes in mid-town. $73.50 and $40.61. No discount on hoses and accessories though.

I got mine.
    Mike

Default Thanks!

I`ll hit it in the morning.

wow what a deal. I just got one shipped from cabelas for 115 and I thought that was a good deal..

How was their stock? I can't get there until monday so I hope they'll still have them.

Thanks for the tip. Great little heater.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtofak View Post
    Since Alaskans rarely gets a good deal on things when we need them.
    Mr Heater Big Buddy and Portable Buddy heaters are on sale at Lowes in mid-town. $73.50 and $40.61. No discount on hoses and accessories though.

I got mine.
    Mike
    Is that $73.50 for hte buddy heater with the two ceramics as well as two ports to install 1lb propane bottles or just the single ceramic with one port for a 1lb propane bottle or hose connection??

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    Is that $73.50 for hte buddy heater with the two ceramics as well as two ports to install 1lb propane bottles or just the single ceramic with one port for a 1lb propane bottle or hose connection??
    MH18B Big Buddy as seen here:

http://www.mrheater.com/product.aspx?catid=41&id=116

My Portable Buddy is yellow instead of red and has the fold down handle and swivel regulator hook up.

http://www.mrheater.com/product.aspx?catid=41&id=24

Mike

Thanks,

I'll have my wife swing by and see if they have any big buddies left.

Default Talk about affordable!

I'm all over this tomorrow morning. At that price, I can buy one of each and still be well ahead. Thanks for the tip, I've needed a new heater for a while.
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

FYI - large heaters are sold out; only about 20 of the small ones left. A steal at 50% off normal price.
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Per their computers. Lowes only has the big ones at the Muldoon Store. I saw about 5 left. $73.50.... marked $110 on the shelf.

Only 4 left after I went there.