Thread: Good Weatherby Mark V Trigger?

Default Good Weatherby Mark V Trigger?

I still have the stock trigger on mine, and have used it as such without any real issues for the past 10 years or so. I have it adjusted so the pull weight isn't too bad, but it still has a little more creep than I would call ideal. Basically, I would like to get rid of the creep.

Has anybody with a Mark V had their trigger replaced with an aftermarket one? If so, what did you choose, and how satisfied are you with it?

Quote Originally Posted by cpdorr1 View Post
    I still have the stock trigger on mine, and have used it as such without any real issues for the past 10 years or so. I have it adjusted so the pull weight isn't too bad, but it still has a little more creep than I would call ideal. Basically, I would like to get rid of the creep.

Has anybody with a Mark V had their trigger replaced with an aftermarket one? If so, what did you choose, and how satisfied are you with it?
    The factory trigger is adjustable and can safely have the "creep" removed by any competent gunsmith. You should be able to have this done for very little (under 50$, probably less) without needing a new unit. The advantages of an aftermarket trigger would be minuscule IMO.