Thread: Looking for a hunting partner

Exclamation Looking for a hunting partner

I am heading back out to Tannana flats and need a partner to go along. I do not cross the Tannana and various other rivers on snowmobile alone. My last partners sled is out of comission. You need a snowmobile and a way to get it to my house. I have a two place trailer and one sled. I do not hunt that far away from the house when it is colder than -10. It is -32.6 as I type, out in the Flats now. This is a cow registration hunt if you were wondering. "MEAT HUNT"
    What you are in for:
    A 20-30 mile snowmobile ride to get in to where the moose are (45 Minutes), nice trails for what I have seen this year. Some glassing and some cruising once we find fresh tracks. Interested, drop me a note here, or call the house. Rod is the guy you are looking for. 488-8187

Default Hunt

I might be up for a ride, I killed my moose for this year. I'm a retired 1sg and have sat phone, snow machine, 4 wheelers, motorhome, jetboat. You get the idea. Since I don't work I don't really know alot of people here. I know some great spots. I'm looking for someone to go Brown bear hunting with. All my friends are either redeploying or pulling rear-d coammander. Not down with the really cold but would ride shotgun with you and help get her back if we get some above 0 weather. I have heard that crossing the Tannana can get pretty bad, have you crossed many times???

Happy New Year

Steve

Question Anyone else?????

Anyone else interested? I want to go tomorrow, 2 Jan 2007.