Thread: Maude Road

Question Maude Road

Is it possible and legal to ride a atv (Rhino) on the rippy trail at the end of Maude? I have driven my truck back there on the road to the end and walked to Mud Lake I think. Can you ride in that area and are there many trails? Again, I want it to be legal. I think Kort once told me of some nice cliffs in the area with some views. Thanks

Default maude road

yes there several trails that are open to the use of ATV's. Right after you cross the creek, there is a posted sign that shows the local trails. There is also several 'posted' signs from EKLUTNA INC, about not tresspassing on their land. There is pubilc access as long as you stay on the trails.
    It a fun place to ride with getting challenging.

Where is a good place to park? I live in Palmer but to get from my house on Eagle St. to the trails on the other side of the river is tough. If I could get across the river I could ride there but unfortunately I have to trailer for 2 miles. Its even hard to ride from home to just across the Glen to the trails that go north. It would take about 3 min of road riding but don't want to @%$@& any body off.

I don't know about the winter with snow plowing but the summer I park my trailer off the side of the road with the wide shoulder in front of the house on the start of the road. I talked to the owner of the house and he said it was ok last fall.