Thread: Alaska Airlines-Seattle-freezer space?

Default Alaska Airlines-Seattle-freezer space?

I have overnight layover in Seattle on way home and hopefully will have fish boxes. I read on website that there is freezer space at Seattle Airport for these. Does anyone have any experience with this. I am going to call and check but wondered if I should depend on this. Really don't want to bring boxes to Hotel. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by louisiana View Post
    I have overnight layover in Seattle on way home and hopefully will have fish boxes. I read on website that there is freezer space at Seattle Airport for these. Does anyone have any experience with this. I am going to call and check but wondered if I should depend on this. Really don't want to bring boxes to Hotel. Thanks

Here a link to Seatac and Ken's

http://www.portseattle.org/seatac/shopdine/kens.shtml
    The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

I have traveled with boxes and brought them to the hotel; they let me keep them in the freezer for free. Outside of needing a freezer, it was just like dealing with luggage, really. You might want to call ahead and see if your hotel will let you do that if you decide to bring your box to the hotel.

Wow all my years up here and sending people home with fish and I never the place was there. Hell I have walked by that area many many times when picking up baggage in SeaTac. Good Info Boar
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    Wow all my years up here and sending people home with fish and I never the place was there. Hell I have walked by that area many many times when picking up baggage in SeaTac. Good Info Boar
    Plus 1.

I was going to post about the place by the baggage claim...Noticed it for the first time last fall. Never would have thought they had a website, let alone remember their name. Great post. thanks

p.s. wldboar, your sig line cracked me up!
    Nice Marmot.

Default Thanks,

Thanks for the information.