Thread: Pictures needed of Lowe, Tonsina & Klutina

Default Pictures needed of Lowe, Tonsina & Klutina

I'm scheduled to do a presentation on these rivers for Knik Canoers & Kayakers Thursday (1/28), but looking through my stash of pictures I seem to be quite short. Anyone have pictures of any of these streams that I could use for the evening? Credit will be given to the photographer of course.

In case anyone's interested, I plan on doing a short talk on these three rivers, and then move on to talk about a trip on the Chitina & Copper rivers, from McCarthy to Cordova. (I have plenty of pictures of those, thank you.) There is also supposed to be another presentation for the second hour, but I don't know what that is about since the original person had to cancel.

KCK's meetings are 7 pm on 4th Thursdays each month. They are held at the Wilda Marston Theater in Anchorage's Loussac Library on 36th. No charge. Membership is optional.

But I really NEED some more images.

I forgot to add: If you do have images you would be willing to share with me & KCK, please email them to jstrutz at gmail dot com.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

I think i still have some of keystone during the flood a few years back will look tomorrow on my hard drives!
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

That would be great, Vince.

Jim, I have some photos of the Klutina and possibly the Tonsina; the quality is not the best, but feel free to use them, or not. I will email them, let me know if you receive them. Good luck with your presentation.

Got 'em, Heg. Thanks. They will be useful.

Sorry, nothing of the Tonsina.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

sorry Jim... not sure what file they ended up in... i think one of my ex's may have that hard drive
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Thanks for trying, Vince.

Anyone else out there?

Jim, I saw your presentation at KCK. The videos were fun! Thanks for putting this on for the Alaska rafting community.