This may seem like a weird way to go about it but I have a awful time finding people That like to hunt the way I do.
So how do I like to hunt? Well lets put it this way I don't have any Machines other than my truck. I am not against using machines I just can't justify buying any at the moment.
I do most of my hunting in the mountians and I get there on foot by myself most of the time. I am thinking of booking a flight in somewhere this year but have alot to learn on how to do that. I have also done a few float hunts. I do quite a bit of black bear hunting because it is easy and one of the few hunts you dont have to take at least a week off to do.
I am interested in all types of hunting small game ,predators and all the big game. I bowhunt and gun hunt. Have been hunting and camping all my life. I also have a good solid understanding of most survival skills. Although I am not so arogant to think I know it all. I am a honest dependable guy who enjoys the outdoors and hunting.
So what am I looking for in a hunting buddy?
1. Dependable and commited when you say you want to go you realy do and you are willing to make the sacrifices/work to do it. I understand some times it can not be avoided but I hate planning all year for a hunt to have some one bail on me last minute
2. Has a solid foundation in outdoor skills basic survival skills,camping in the back country
3. Has there own camping gear
4. enjoys camping and being in the outdoors
5. You have to be kinda tough to hang with me no mamas boys need apply
I hope to plan a goat or sheep hunting trip this year that is what I am working on right now. Kinda waiting to see if i pull any permits if i don't I got a couple ideas.
so if your interested let me know we would probably do a couple weekend hunts kind of thing see if we get along before we do any big hunts
Oh and my wife says no women can be my hunting buddy ha-ha I thought that was funny so I threw it in there
so PM me if you are interested