Thread: Fairbanks AC Game Subcommittee tonight

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Fairbanks AC Game Subcommittee tonight

This is a reminder that there is a Fairbanks AC Game Subcommittee Meeting tonight in the farmhouse behind the main building at Fish & Game. The meeting starts at 6:00 pm. Please bring your proposal books- if you havenít received yours, check the mail one last time- they started showing up in peopleís boxes the day before yesterday.

I will bring a couple of copies from the internet- I have received one copy of the proposal book, I am still waiting on the rest of them.

Nissa Pilcher
    Boards Support Division
    Alaska Department of Fish & Game
    1300 College Rd.
    Fairbanks, AK 99701
    907.459.7258 (fax)
    nissa.pilcher@alaska.gov
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Mark your calendars- the Fairbanks Game Sub-committee will meet again on Monday, January 25, 2010 to finish up commenting on the Region III BOG proposals at the same great place at the same great time- 6 pm at the Farmhouse behind the Fish & Game building.

Nissa Pilcher
    Boards Support Division
    Alaska Department of Fish & Game
    1300 College Rd.
    Fairbanks, AK 99701
    907.459.7258 (fax)
    nissa.pilcher@alaska.gov

I will be at the Lower nenana AC in Anderson at the lions club.. 6 pm.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here