Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Trail groomer sled pic NEEDED

  1. #1
    Member ironartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Meadow Lakes

    Default Trail groomer sled pic NEEDED

    I am in need of a grooming sled like the ones used on our local trails. Please send the pic to
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

  2. #2


    Just do a quick Google or Bing search for "trail groomer" and you will get more pictures than you can ever need of all different variations out there.

  3. #3

    Thumbs up

    You should check with the Shop Teachers at the schools. They have the design and will have the kids build them for the cost of the materials.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  4. #4
    Member Trail Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Willow AK.

    Thumbs up Sent It!!!

    It's on it's way. Sent you a e-mail with pics . If you need more just let me know!!!
    Trail Boss
    Willow Trail Committe
    ALASKA'S Winter Park Cabins
    To boldly make trail where no man has gone before!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts