Thread: Anybody read this?

Default Anybody read this?

In the FAI Daily Newsminer today I found the following article:
    http://www.newsminer.com/view/full_s...ce=uaf_nanooks

UAF is undefeated this year to date. I get that shooting does not have the following that other sports do. And if you ask anybody about collegiate powerhouses, they'll come up with Alabama, Florida, MI, UCLA, but nobody talks about our golden child UAF
    Way to go Nanooks! Even when you don't hear us cheering, we still pay attention.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the heads up

Just heard about UAF's shooting program over the Christmas holidays. My wife is a WVU grad and she was commenting on WVU's shooting history. I looked up other schools and saw the stats on UAF. As an Alaskan born shooter I had to jab her a bit.

I shot on the USAF Academy rifle team, and we competed at least once a year against UAF. This was back when Olympian Matt Emmons was on the team, and then shortly after he graduated. The Nanooks always came out on top, but no hard feelings because I love Alaska!

Thats is great hear way to go UAF!!!
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Florida would be good if they quit turning their guns sideways!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    Florida would be good if they quit turning their guns sideways!
    well some of them places are unfairly handicapped by the car door they have to carry for proper shot placment.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here