Thread: Tundra II

Default Tundra II

Can anyone tell me the difference between 1993 tundra II and the tundra LT i have found one of each and don't know which is the better machine to buy thanks for any input

I am no skidoo afficianodo but as I undestand it the LT is a long track, and that the regualr tundra is a shorter one. It depends on year as to the overall design and I am not sure what the changes were from the original to the II version.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    I am no skidoo afficianodo but as I undestand it the LT is a long track, and that the regualr tundra is a shorter one. It depends on year as to the overall design and I am not sure what the changes were from the original to the II version.

Track leangth.... mostly.. LT and II are different years but mostly the same
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

RMK

Default Tundra II

Call up the guys at Alaska Mining and Diving. They have probably sold more Ski-Doos that anyone else around. They'll give you the low down on the two sleds.

tundra ll i believe came to existance starting in 1993 and with the pogo suspension and a 277 cc motor. The Last year of the original tundra lt was 1992. and had a 250 cc motor. The tundra ll is a more desired machine for the bigger motor and pogo front end. They both are great machines though and i don't think the difference is great enough to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by RMK View Post
    Call up the guys at Alaska Mining and Diving. They have probably sold more Ski-Doos that anyone else around. They'll give you the low down on the two sleds.

if it is older than a 96......Ak mining and diving are the last crew of folks to go see. Fish Creek Sales and John at 90's and older are by far....the most helpful with older Tundras.

Quote Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak View Post
    if it is older than a 96......Ak mining and diving are the last crew of folks to go see. Fish Creek Sales and John at 90's and older are by far....the most helpful with older Tundras.
    I have met John and he is very knowledgable about the older rigs I don't think you could go wrong picking his brain!