Thread: Stolen snowmachine!

Default Stolen snowmachine!

Hey guys......yesterday morning i learned my sled has been stolen....it was taken from the 16th and Karluk st area of anchorage.....2001 polaris rmk 700. black with yellow skid plate and nose all stock parts, a gps mount, saddlebags, and a big rip in the seat. made a police report, we'll see what comes up...anyone has any info or sees or hears soemthing suspicious private message me....thank you all for your help.

Jake

Release Lake Trout

Angry

FRICKEN SCUMBAGS hope you get your sled back!!!!!
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

Good 'ole Los Anchorage. That really sucks dude. Keepin the eyes and ears open.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Hang em high!! That's the worst bro, Check the local ad listing sites. I'll def keep my eyes open for yah.

thanks alot guys for your help

Release Lake Trout

Was it registered with DMV?

unfortunately no it was not, never took the time to do it and of course 20-20 hindsight strikes again

Release Lake Trout

that really sucks...i feel for you. I have to store mine outside and i have it locked with two 30ft. cables and im still nervous. Too bad polaris machines are so easy to steal you dont even need a key. I hope you get it back.

Dude, that just sucks!!!!
    I hope you find him and beat him into a coma, then leave him in the bush for the wolves!!!!!!
    I hope you had it insured.

Default piece of sh%t

That really sucks dude I will keep my eyes out for a sled like that!
    thieves are the scum of the earth, they should all be branded on their foreheads!!!!! so we all know who the thieves are!!

Couldnt agree with you more Big Daddy, brand em in public so all can see & to send others a message that hard working people wont tollerate being taken advantage of or our property stolen, we work hard & spend honest $ to buy goods to enjoy in our recreation/jobs & just personal use, some lazysonsa-bi----- feel it's easier to steal it from us cause they dont want to work for it, well maybe if we do like other countries & cut off the offending perps hand for stealing others will think twice about taking the lazy avenue, have personally had property stolen from myself as well so I installed night vision security cams on my property, I'd love to catch someone breaking into my place as you can bet i will vent my pent up agression on the offending & dish out some ( BACKWOODS JUSTICE ) hope you find your sled & more so the person who stole it, preferably in some isolated location. Good luck.