Thread: Another DNR sales job...

Default Another DNR sales job...

More DRN Guide Concession Obcessions...

With the Little Rock, Arkansas DNR sales meeting now completed, DNR Clark will be back on the sales circuit here in Alaska soon.

For those that might have missed the prior schedule of DNR Guide Concession Plan/Project presented by DNR, well, your in luck.

On Tuesday, 01-19-10, the Anchorage A/C will meet at 6:30PM at the Snow Goose Restaurant in Anchorage. MR DNR Clark Cox will again be discussing the Guide Concession Area Whack Job.

In the past he has been very capable of anesthetizing disgruntled, but still sober, groups of opponent-guide-gatherings. (Note that I did not use the phrase "opponent-guide-GROUP", because we guides are seldom organized into a cohesive group.)

This could be one of your last chanced to observe this skilled facilitator. Even with a discussion topic full of holes he has been doing a reasonable good "snake-oil" sells job. After the damage is completed in Alaska, I suspect he will soon be promoted to some regional manager position somwhere or he will be recruited to jump over to the (better paying) Federal system so he can sell the subsistence comedy to the hunting public, guiding public, and animal photo public.

Again.....Snow Goose Restaurant, Tuesday Jan 19, 2010, at 6:30PM...one topic of discussion will be this f__k___DNR Guide Concession Area plan.
    (f___=frustration, K___=krazy...for those that were wondering)

Your Truely,
    Dennis

<sniff sniff> i love it when you tell it like it is dennis.
    clark is one smooth operator...give him lemons and he's not only makin' leomade, he's selling it for a profit!

i gotta try to make that meeting...still want to get with clark, i've got some questions i'd like to at least hear an attempt at and answer for them.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

We all deal the cards we're dealt with. Some do it better than others.

We're dealing with politics here, and it all gets convoluted. In a way, it's kinda like that telephone game we used to play. APHA is on one end, and DNR is on the other.

Honestly, that is kinda how I've come to look at this thing.

Politics are banned form this site,

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_skipper View Post
    Politics are banned form this site,
    holy crap ES let it go already.. first off the GRP is gone.. not the managment forums that ARE politics. you have made it clear your bent on the issue.. thanks. but how about keeping it over with the rest of it.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Just trying to making a point Vince.

Default A Suggestion

...... study the DNR KRPUA process, 'Team', and results to learn what turns your task may entail. By example; we are still having extreme difficulty in just getting essential, lawful protection for rich salmon resources in an area deemed 'Critical Habitat' by past DNR and F&G Commissioners. DNR sold us a 'bill of goods' on several levels and at various times - it is an art. Resolutions are still pending.
    Document everything no matter which side you are on - and good luck in getting results that are up to snuff!

knikriver.org