Thread: Bushmaster ACR?

Wink Bushmaster ACR?

I guess they are finally coming out. Where are you bushmaster guys buying your uppers/lowers, complete guns??? In AK? Is there a local dealer? I can't seem to find one. I ask because I see Bushmaster requires an FFL just to order.
    Any help, appreciated.

Bushmaster ACRs have been "coming out" for a while. The largest distributor for Bushmaster in the US doesnt even have a SKU for them, so it aint gonna happen fast.

My opinion: its the poor mans SCAR. Actually, its just another gun for the netmandos to argue about while the real soldiers use Colt M4s

Yeah, I fist saw these at SHOT show two years ago with Magpul's name on them but in the Bushmaster booth. They have been in the works for quite a while and are also being sold with the Remington name on them.

Sit them side-by-side with a SCAR and you'll most likely buy the SCAR.

www.outwriteoutdoors.com

Whats the price point difference between it and the SCAR?

Default Price

Hunt,
    They were originally planned to be about 1600 new, I have no idea where that price is now. Can't find any info. SCAR if you can get one for 2800 you are doing good.

There will be about a $300 difference from the ACR to the SCAR. Why would somebody buy a ACR??? Much more than $1600.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

Apparently someone wasn't happy with the price.

Language warning: May not be suitable for those cursed with delicate sensibilities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB0Pu-rvFjs
    Now what ?