Thread: Bob's Trophy Charters

Default Bob's Trophy Charters

Anyone here have any experiences or know if anyone else's experiences on Bob's Trophy Charters out of Homer? Father-in-Law coming in June/July and I'm trying to book a combo trip for us in Homer for 4 July weekend. Saw their ad in Fish Alaska and thought I'd ask for opinions. Fish On!!!

Sapper in the Skies

Request the katilak with capt. Mike alred its a awesome cat and a awesome capt....he is a great guy you will have a blast....
    BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

Default Frago!!!

Well it seems there is a big finish to a motorcross rally from Key West, FL in Homer that weekend and the ole F-I-L would rather not be there for that so I have switched to Valdez and we are taking an Orion charter on July 4th! I've heard nothing but good things about Orion since getting to AK back in '04. Bob's Trophy Charters will be a go next time I go to Homer(August when the in-laws leave). Thanks for the reviews! Fish On!!!

Sapper in the Skies

Default Bob's charters

Remember, if your name is BOB he'll give you a $5.00 discount.

Tom Bunnell owns Halibut Hunter and is a great fiherman. Super guy, just giving another option if Bob is booked up. This is the time to make reservations, filling up fast!

Default You will enjoy Valdez on the 4th....

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper 27 View Post
    Well it seems there is a big finish to a motorcross rally from Key West, FL in Homer that weekend and the ole F-I-L would rather not be there for that so I have switched to Valdez and we are taking an Orion charter on July 4th! I've heard nothing but good things about Orion since getting to AK back in '04. Bob's Trophy Charters will be a go next time I go to Homer(August when the in-laws leave). Thanks for the reviews! Fish On!!!

Sapper in the Skies
    Nice little street party in Valdez on the 4th and you'll be back in time for the fireworks! good luck on the Orion, I'll be heading out of Valdez that day too

Quote Originally Posted by capt.k View Post
    Tom Bunnell owns Halibut Hunter and is a great fiherman. Super guy, just giving another option if Bob is booked up. This is the time to make reservations, filling up fast!
    2nd Tom Bunnell. Fished on the Halibut Hunter with Bruce Warner many times before Tom took it over (bought it out I think). Couldn't have asked for a more laid back guide to put us on the fish. Good sense of humor too.