Thread: Wasilla Gun Show sold out

Default Wasilla Gun Show sold out

I talked to one of the sponsors last night and was told that the show was a sellout table wise- they sold the maximum 250 tables. In comparison in the past few years there were less than 200 tables sold.

Should be a great show - only problem is that I can't be there as I have to go up north on business over the weekend I will get paid extra however so I'll be ready for the Palmer show in March if you guys leave any deals.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by tvfinak View Post
    I talked to one of the sponsors last night and was told that the show was a sellout table wise- they sold the maximum 250 tables. In comparison in the past few years there were less than 200 tables sold.

Should be a great show - only problem is that I can't be there as I have to go up north on business over the weekend I will get paid extra however so I'll be ready for the Palmer show in March if you guys leave any deals.
    Sounds gooder than before.

Too bad, you can't make it. I'll keep my eyeballs pealed for 03 Springfields, and PM you if I see any.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Default Thanks!

Thanks for keeping an eye open for me.

I almost always find something good at the show - it is a real shame to miss it. Perhaps I'll get a second chance at some stuff at the Palmer show in March.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty of the North View Post
    Sounds gooder than before.

Too bad, you can't make it. I'll keep my eyeballs pealed for 03 Springfields, and PM you if I see any.

Smitty of the North
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Just wanted to post a reminder that this is happening this weekend (Jan 16/17, 10-5 each day, Wasilla HS) and get it back to the top of the board. Sounds like it may be busier than the last couple years, both with sellers, and hopefully, buyers! See you there.

Just got back from the gun show, and it was alot better than the one they had at the sports complex before Christmas.
    It was nice to meet and chat with the famed Sheephunter, Tony Russ...he was there selling and signing his books.