Thread: Rossi youth

Default Rossi youth

I want to order the Rossi youth combo 20, 22 and 243 in pink laminated rifle for my 9 year old daughter, but there aint no dealers I can find on web site. She needs it for caribou this year. Is there anyone who knows the best way to order it.

Terry

pm sent

Hi,

I bought two for my two boys. Great set. The .243 will like 90-95 grain bullets the best. The twist rate is such that 105 grains don't seem to group well.

Ron

Rossi makes alot more than the 243 caliber. They have alot of different combinations varying from .22 cal, 410-12 GA and 223-3006

I got my son the 20 ga and 308 combo. I ordered it 3 years ago from a guy in texas and had it shipped to Northern Security. Cost me about 250 and it a sweet little gun. He got it at 12 years old, small for his age and is now 15. I wanted to get him an adult size gun for this years season, but he likes this combo. Not sure if they have it in pink, but its worth the search.

Default Bingo!!!!

http://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/D...PBL&type=youth Site shows he is out of stock, but I faced that issue when I got my sons gun, It didn't take me long to get what I wanted. Good Luck, at least we know they make it.