Thread: Our new Optics Rep Doug from Cameraland

Default Our new Optics Rep Doug from Cameraland

Just thought since I so happily noticed that Doug is now apart of our forum I would give you guys some insight on my experiences with him. In the last year or so I have upgraded all my optics from Doug at Cameraland. Leica Televid 62 Spotting scope, Minox HG binoculars, and a Leica CRF 1200 rangefinder ( my Xmas present from momma) I have to say that the business I have done with Doug has been the best I experience I have ever had buying gear. He is friendly, extremely knowledgeable and has the best prices you'll find anywhere. I have always had a warm and fuzzy feeling buying gear from Cabelas because they always take care of you if something goes wrong with their products. I get the same feeling but better doing business with Doug and at the same time I get a guy on the phone who knows me, knows exactly what he sold me and strives to me happy. Doug is A#1 in my book. If you guys are looking for great glass at a great price send him a PM and or a phone call.

P.S. Glad to see you here Doug!

Forum Sponsor

Roland,
    A pleasure to be here. It seems like a great place and David the gentleman that I have communicated with at this site seems like a great guy.
    Happy Holidays & a safe one too.
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Post Welcome

Welcome to the forum Doug!
    Good to have an optics expert here,should be very useful for hunter like myself

I second Alaskacub,I have bought optics and tripods through Doug,great to deal with.I recomend him to all my friends.
    Daniel

Default Cameraland

Have purchased 2 or 3 binos from Doug off of e-bay the last few years, customer service was excellent.

Default Doug

I too am Glad to see Doug here. Bought some binos last fall for a great price.