Thread: anyone pully dualls?

Hey! If I look thru this empty beer bottle, I think I can see Russia from here!!!

Default anyone pully dualls?

I want to pull my zodiac and its trailer behind my camper.... anybody doing that kind of thing here, and any advice you would care to give would be great.

I am nearly certain that it is legal, but I havent ever seen anyone doing it...
    “You’ve gotten soft. You’re like one of those police dogs who’s released in to the wild and gets eaten by a deer or something.” Bill McNeal of News Radio

Default Check this thread

There was a thread a while back examining this exact question. Check it out here: http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...double+trailer

Hopefully that will help answer any questions you have on it. Make you you read all the way through because there are some who stated that was legal and then others who supposedly actually talked to the Troopers and found that it was NOT legal. Make sure you ask yourself rather than just go off of what people on here say as that won't get you far in court.

Hey! If I look thru this empty beer bottle, I think I can see Russia from here!!!

thanks man! I revived the old post to see if there is any new info out there!
    “You’ve gotten soft. You’re like one of those police dogs who’s released in to the wild and gets eaten by a deer or something.” Bill McNeal of News Radio

I hit that other thread with some info.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem