Thread: Good job for forum editors

Default Good job for forum editors

With the year ending I would just like to thank the forum moderators and individuals who started this forum. The discussions have been good and in fact there was more educational information put out here than by the agencies on some topics.

So thanks for the space and tolerance this past year.

Thanks, Nerka. I appreciate that.

The community that has been established here is a source of continual delight to me. Like any community, we squabble sometimes, but mostly there is a huge amount of good sharing that goes on here.

I'm also grateful for the band of moderators who have become both co-laborers and friends.

It was me who started this almost 10 years ago, but the reality is that it is you and hundreds of others like you who are willing to share what they know that makes it something of value.

David

Default Amen!

I will second that. For us new Alaskans this site is awesome!
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

Thumbs up What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerka View Post
    With the year ending I would just like to thank the forum moderators and individuals who started this forum. The discussions have been good and in fact there was more educational information put out here than by the agencies on some topics.

So thanks for the space and tolerance this past year.
    I am new to this forum. Hell, I had no idea there was a "place" that I could go to and "listen" to huntin & fishin stories whenever I had time. It is amazing the information everyone puts out there.

A lot of passion runs thru this river and flashes of it are seen in a few threads. Kinda like when you first walk up to a new river and think "Wow, good lookin water." Then a huge silver flash from under the water fires you up inside as you realize that wow is just the beginning.

Kudos to everyone involved in what must be a time consuming effort.
    Live life and love it
    Love life and live it

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    I'm also grateful for the band of moderators who have become both co-laborers and friends.

It was me who started this almost 10 years ago, but the reality is that it is you and hundreds of others like you who are willing to share what they know that makes it something of value.

David
    Thank you David and your "band" of mods.... we appreciate this medium for the free and open exchange of ideas. Merry Christmas to all. Looking forward to the New Year.
    "Let every angler who loves to fish think what it would mean to him to find the fish were gone."
    http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/uploads/UP12710.jpg
    The KeenEye MD