Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Check this out

  1. #1
    Member mntransplant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    S. Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    359

    Thumbs up Check this out

    ok i know its kinda lame, but winter is long onadark and it helps to see something easy on the eyes. Maybe we can invite them up to AK. Wouldnt cost em much, i have air miles and they can stay at my place. What do ya think?

    http://http://www.bikiniicefishing.com/index.php
    -At what point does "against all enemies foreign and domestic" apply to politicians?

  2. #2
    Member alaskachuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    3,256

    Default

    the link did not open for me try this one


    http://www.bikiniicefishing.com/
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

  3. #3

    Default

    Yeah buddy, i don't think id get much fishin' done though.

  4. #4

    Talking

    Not a keeper in the whole mess of 'em.

    But...there was the one that would meet the C&R Minimums.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chugiak
    Posts
    55

    Default

    hot girls and eelpout, what a combo!
    Drink indigenous.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •