Thread: Sign up to win @ www.cameralandny.com

Forum Sponsor

Default Sign up to win @ www.cameralandny.com

We are giving away gear.

Come to www.cameralandny.com and sign up to win a Swarovski 8x30 Laser Guide, no purchase necessary. This drawing wll be on January 2nd.

After this drawing we will pull another name every 6 weeks or so for a different item (riflescopes, binoculars, etc.) we will also pull a few extra names each time for runner up prizes. It costs nothing to participate so please just stop by our website and sign up.

It is our way of saying thank you for all the support we have received from the outdoor community.
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Forum Sponsor

Default Congratulations Chris T. Winner of the Swarovski 8x30 Laser Guide

The Zeiss Conquest 2.5-8x32 Riflescope Contest has ended. Congratulations Raymond D. winner of the Zeiss 2.5-8x32

Congratulations to our runner up winners of Zeiss Scopz Sporting Glasses:
    Steve E.
    Vince B.
    Fred H.
    Todd B.
    Guy P.

Are you our next winner?

On April 2nd we will pull another winner of the new Leica CRF 900 laser rangefinder & there will be some cool Leica runner up prizes too. So if you have not yet gone to our website, http://www.cameralandny.com to enter, What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.
    Last edited by Webmaster; 02-14-2007 at 21:55.
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Forum Sponsor

Default Winner Chosen for the Leica CRF 900

Congratulations Keith G. winner of the Leica CRF 900 Rangefinder

Keith G. from Canadian GunNutz is the winner of the Leica CRF 900 Rangefinder

As an extra added bonus we pulled a few extra names. These runner ups have won a custom made Kaufman knife.

Congratulations to:
    Roger B. from Sniper's Hide
    Bill S. from Big Game Hunt
    Tom F. from 24hourcampfire.
    Corey B. from Alaska Outdoors Directory

Our next drawing for the new Pentax 8x43 DCF ED will be on May 17th. If you have already entered your name is still in for the drawing. If you have not entered please go to our website, www.cameralandny.com and enter. There is no cost and you may be our next winner. Congratulations to our latest winners.
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com