Thread: LuxuryLite Ultralite Cot

Default LuxuryLite Ultralite Cot

...Currently on sale at Imagine Gear for $190, usually goes for $220 - $230 on most websites. Enough of a discount to make me pull the trigger on a product that has received a lot of great reviews here.

ohhh love mine!! had it a couple years now. tough as nails, narrow, light weight and must be used on semi flat ground, not build to span holes in the ground, it relies on ground contact to work right. buti 've got some better nights sleep because i've got it. right at 3lbs and worth the money in my opinion. really nice with a therma rest blow up pad on it.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

I was interested in one but worried that it would rub holes in the floor of my tent.

no problm with holes from mine, the bottom is round, like a bow almost. the platic cups on th ends are about the only thing that would wear. i suppose if the ground was hard it might wear after a while. but i've had bigger problems with all my other cots than i ever have with my luxury.
    not sure what your doing on your cot though....?!
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Default agreed

LOVE mine... huge difference in the quality of my hunts after I got it... better sleep = better attitude and mental outlook = better hunt!!

thats a good price.. go for it.

G

Quote Originally Posted by AkGreg View Post
    LOVE mine... huge difference in the quality of my hunts after I got it... better sleep = better attitude and mental outlook = better hunt!!

thats a good price.. go for it.

G
    On my 2008 moose hunt I couldn't find a spot in the tent where a root wasn't in my back, and never did have a good night's sleep! I've slept well on river hunts where I brought a cot, but the bigger cots are a little heavy on Cub hunts - take up too much of the weight limit.

This baby should be here in a week or so, I'll give it some field tests this spring and plan on sleeping well on my caribou hunt this fall!