Thread: Wilderness system pungo 120

Default Wilderness system pungo 120

I am leaving very shortly and figured I'd try to get rid of my Wilderness system pungo 120. It's a rec kayak and not in brand new condition. It needs a new seat cover thanks to my dog. It was originally 600 or so about three years ago. I am asking 200. I didn't get it out as much as I wanted.

Default Kayak

Length, width and weight limit? How bad is the seat? I have four kayaks and love taking visiting friends out for day floats.

Sorry, I guess it's a pungo 100 rather than a 120. Here is a pic that is pretty much the same thing, minus the dashboard thing. I am assuming the specs are fairly similar to this one since it is the same brand and model. Mine is blue and has scratches on it. The seat is good, just the padding on the back portion is gone. I used a life jacket to support me. But it paddles well and I used it to fly fish out of, until I got a small catamaran. It was probably only floated 5 times in three years but has does have scratches from bring up from Idaho and sitting aroudd the garage.

Just let me know if you want to stop by and take a look.. I am located at East Anchorage off Turpin.

Here are the specs for a new Pungo 100:
    Specification

Description

MaterialPolyethylene Length10 feetWidth30 inchesDepth13 inchesWeight48 poundsCockpit size47.5 x 22 inchesNumber of paddlers1 Weight capacity300 pounds
    Attached Images Attached Images