Thread: Rush Lake

Default Rush Lake

Does anyone here have any info on Rush Lake? I cant seem to find any info on it.

Nobody? Or secret fishing hole? ADFG said the lake was barren save a few 7'' stockers. I was hoping for some windy, cold, and great stories.

Never heard of Rush Lake...

as I recall you have to walk up hill both ways to that lake.....

Default Rush lake

it could be known by a different name by people that fish it, how about a little information on it like where is it or it could be so small a people by pass it as a mud hole to go to bigger things so if you want info, how about giving us some info ?? most people will help but you need to help also

Rush Lake is out near the Purinton creek trail...Theres a few cabins around it,thats about all I know about it.

Default Rush

is this the Purint creek on the Glenn HWY at about mile 100 if it is all I know is it is a small lake {very small} not much of a stream feed coming or going out, so what ever fish in there there won't be much, ben to it, an across it never fished it, I would have to hard pushed to fish a lake that size an off the beaten path, when bigger an better fish an lakes out there I think

if you do go there post a replay an let us know how you did, good or bad

SID

Don't tell the world how it is... if its a small lake, off the beaten path, but has great fishing, it wouldn't take long before the fishing is in the tank. Fish do not replenish themselves from thin air- it takes time for them to grow, and enough spawning age fish to reproduce themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    is this the Purint creek on the Glenn HWY at about mile 100 if it is all I know is it is a small lake {very small} not much of a stream feed coming or going out, so what ever fish in there there won't be much, ben to it, an across it never fished it, I would have to hard pushed to fish a lake that size an off the beaten path, when bigger an better fish an lakes out there I think

if you do go there post a replay an let us know how you did, good or bad

SID
    Are you talking about that yellow spot in the snow? Ummm. Pardon me, it was the coffee on the way to the real lake.