Thread: Online ATV parts

Question Online ATV parts

Anyone have any recommendations for a trustworthy online parts store for OEM parts? I'm getting tired of looking and then finding out that shipping is going to cost as much as the part I'm ordering! I've been to Ronnies.com and Powersports.com but haven't been able to find this one particular part. I may just have to go to the Polaris dealer ( .

I need the rubber coupling from the clutch cover to the factory intake snorkel. Today I found it was torn and it has been the cause of several headaches and ribbing from my Honda riding buddies when I crap out in a water hole because my clutch housing is full of water!

Any sites to check out will be appreciated.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Default Polaris Parts

AKmud,

Try www.partsland.com

They stock just about every OEM part for Polaris ATV's for all models from 1991-2006.

Mike S.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike S
    AKmud,

Try www.partsland.com

They stock just about every OEM part for Polaris ATV's for all models from 1991-2006.

Mike S.
    What Mike said. Bruce at Partsland has provided EXCELLENT service. If the dealer in AK doesn't have the part, order it from Partsland.

Default Another site

I have not ordered anything from them yet, but their web site is great. They have OEM parts including a microfiche with all the parts numbers and prices. They alsio have aftermarket parts. Try www.bikebandit.com

I have had good luck with bike bandit.