Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New Guns "Craiglist"

  1. #1

    Default New Guns "Craiglist"

    http://www.armslist.com/

    Thought you might like this... spread the word.

  2. #2
    Member tzieli22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Eagle River AK
    Posts
    589

    Default I was wondering when...

    A sight like this would show up.

    Thanks for sharing.
    Tony

  3. #3
    Member akrstabout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    2,291

    Default

    www.alaskaslist.com Alaskas very own version of craigslist. Not as popular yet, but you can sell guns, ammo, and stuff like this!

  4. #4
    Member broncoformudv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Posts
    4,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akrstabout View Post
    www.alaskaslist.com Alaskas very own version of craigslist. Not as popular yet, but you can sell guns, ammo, and stuff like this!
    I do like Alaskaslist but wish it had the date the add was posted like craigslist does.

  5. #5
    Member tccak71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    I do like Alaskaslist but wish it had the date the add was posted like craigslist does.
    You said it man!

    I don't mind bookmarking another site to scour for good deals on guns.

    Tim

  6. #6
    Member marshall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Near Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,814

    Default

    Thanks for sharing the address, I will put it to good use.

  7. #7
    Member blasterak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    14A
    Posts
    913

    Default

    Thanks for the link. Had great luck with alaskaslist.com, posted ammo for sale on there and it was sold within a few hours. Parents had luck selling a vehicle on there and buying a trailer. Rarely use craigslist now.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blasterak View Post
    Thanks for the link. Had great luck with alaskaslist.com, posted ammo for sale on there and it was sold within a few hours. Parents had luck selling a vehicle on there and buying a trailer. Rarely use craigslist now.
    This isn't really Craigslist. It's like the equivilant for guns etc.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •