Thread: Who the heck is buying all the Break-Free?

Talking Who the heck is buying all the Break-Free?

Who the heck is buying all the Break-Free? I've been using the stuff for years and now can't find it. That and a brick of 22LR. So far the black helicopters haven't come over the hills, but it seems the panic buying is still out there. Any shops in ANC that stock these two apparently valuable commodities?

GNG has a few Federal 525 Bulk Packs, and Mt View may also. Northern Security was out on Monday.

I think GNG has Breakfree as well, but not sure what kind. Check out the MPro7 CLP or Hoppes Elite CLP if you can't find Breakfree.

Default Breakfree

For me, ain't no substitute for Breakfree or Tri-Flo.

Default BreakFree <> Boeshield T9

Breakfree is great when you can grab it at weekend drill in the ARNG, but try Boeshield T9
    God, Guns and Guts is what made America Great

Break Free has been scarce since the summer months. I was beginning to think they had stopped making the stuff. I'm currently using Hoppes until I can find some Break Free.

Dan

all the break free clp is being held under the federial building in a bunker downtown, orders of dan sullivan.
    Semper Fi!

I like slip 2000 as an alternate.

Just bought some & Sportsman`s the other day (Anc).

My next door neighbor a few months back went to the landfill in palmer. Someone had left 6 bottles of Break Free (new and full) in a box where everyone throws in there garbage. He brought home the box and gave it to me. Good Kid!!! I guess there must be a surplus somewhere if they are just throwing it away.

It's just Alaska for the most part. When I was home for xmass (Spokane, CDA area) the sporting goods shops were full of most ammo, powder and supplies and no buying limits. It was a good feeling to see full shelves and to buy bricks of 22 lr for $15. American Eagle, Federal and CCI bulk.

Default brakefree

maybe the meth heads in the valley have found a use for it in the making of their product....
    or maybe the desperate drunks have resorted to diluting it and drinking it like hairspray.....

Naw,,,, I like my theories, but I think most realistically Obama is shipping it to Afganistan to make friendly with the locals....

Breakfree CLP is real good stuff - depending how you look at things, Eezox is just a tad better or a tad worse than breakfree, so if you can't find CLP and you have the need for excellent rust protection, lubrication and a dry firearm slap on some Eezok and you're good to go in -95F Alaskan weather. Some of you Warriors coming back from the sand box have probably used Eezok. If so, give us your opinion compared to CLP.