Thread: Looking for a source for .327 mag brass

Default Looking for a source for .327 mag brass

Greetings all,
    I have given thought to picking up a handgun for this, playing with this new round, but so far, I have not been able to find anyone that can supply brass. If I cant reload it from scratch, i wont own it. So, until I can find brass, Ill hold off on picking one up.
    So, the question stands, does anyone out there know of a source for the new brass? Federal makes the cartridge, so at least they make some brass for it, if nothing more then for pre loaded cartridges. I have yet to find anyone selling any, but maybe i just havent looked in the right places. Thus, I refer to the forum....
    Any info would be appreciated. Thanks folks!

Ask the people at Starline brass. They are across the street from Sierra bullets in Sedalia, MO.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Quote Originally Posted by Medo View Post
    Greetings all,
    I have given thought to picking up a handgun for this, playing with this new round, but so far, I have not been able to find anyone that can supply brass. If I cant reload it from scratch, i wont own it. So, until I can find brass, Ill hold off on picking one up.
    So, the question stands, does anyone out there know of a source for the new brass? Federal makes the cartridge, so at least they make some brass for it, if nothing more then for pre loaded cartridges. I have yet to find anyone selling any, but maybe i just havent looked in the right places. Thus, I refer to the forum....
    Any info would be appreciated. Thanks folks!

http://www.starlinebrass.com/
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tryants." (Thomas Jefferson

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

sports man( fbks) had it two weeks back my buddy picked a bag up... they get stuff in on tuesdays so look tues eve-wednesday morns...

frontier will carry it or order it too if you ask
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Thanks guys,
    Starline doesnt do 327 mag yet. In fact, Im in shock about the sportsmans thing, as the last time I went in about a week ago there they didnt even know this new caliber exists. So, Im wondering now if people think I typo'ed and meant 357 mag.
    Nothing personal folks, but were talking .327 federal magnum, based off the H&R 32 mag round. Ill still check sportsmans, half the time they dont even know what they sell.....

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Medo View Post
    Thanks guys,
    Starline doesnt do 327 mag yet. In fact, Im in shock about the sportsmans thing, as the last time I went in about a week ago there they didnt even know this new caliber exists. So, Im wondering now if people think I typo'ed and meant 357 mag.
    Nothing personal folks, but were talking .327 federal magnum, based off the H&R 32 mag round. Ill still check sportsmans, half the time they dont even know what they sell.....

um... yeah i did.. read it wrong too.. sorry about that we got plety of 357 laying around...

want me to neck some down
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Not hard to find if you will be flexible.

Well, you could "bite the bullet" and buy some factory ammunition so that you can get reloadable brass.

I'm not too proud to admint, that's how I got almost all of my brass.

Lost Sheep

Itís Federal part/component number P327UPB100 for .327 brass only. Any Federal dealer can order it for you. I would email Midway USA (customerservice@midwayusa.com) and ask them or stop by Frontier in Fairbanks with the number.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Actually, any federal dealer cannot order this for you. Mainly because it is not yet available to the public.
    Since nobody seemed to have a straight answer, including midway and the like, I just got off the phone with Federals main office. They are months behind. .327 federal mag reloading brass wont be available to the public until at least may. So, not only can you not get it, you have never been able to get it. And they said their ammunition production is up to 6 months behind as well, so dont expect to see factory .327 mag ammo on the shelf for a long time, according to Federal themselves. So, that mystery has been solved. Thanks for trying folks.