Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anchorage Advisory Committee Meeting

Default Anchorage Advisory Committee Meeting

The meeting will be at 6:30 Tuesday 5th at the Anchorage School District Education Center, located at 5530 E Northern Lights Blvd, in the School Board room. Without your vote, this advisory committee may move to Greenie control. Plan to go and vote for the slate below.

Our Candidates are:

Phil Lincoln
    Ron Jordan
    Robert Caywood
    Col. Greg Bell
    Frank Newman
    Hank Hodge
    Mark Campbell
    Steve Flory

Dane Crowley
    SFW-Alaska

is it true that if steve flory gets elected the AC can't meet at schools because of sex-offender laws?
    Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
    http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Quote Originally Posted by JFLOAT View Post
    The meeting will be at 6:30 Tuesday 5th at the Anchorage School District Education Center, located at 5530 E Northern Lights Blvd, in the School Board room. Without your vote, this advisory committee may move to Greenie control. Plan to go and vote for the slate below.

Our Candidates are:

Phil Lincoln
    Ron Jordan
    Robert Caywood
    Col. Greg Bell
    Frank Newman
    Hank Hodge
    Mark Campbell
    Steve Flory

Dane Crowley
    SFW-Alaska
    I got this message yesterday from a good friend of the family's. I will be there and have convinced someone else from work to join me. Hopefully we will have the numbers needed!

Will

HomerDave where did you get the info on Steve Flory

Default it's no secret.

try here...
    http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=19577
    post 5, 5th paragraph.
    several other hits will pop up if you google the right terms.

He doesnt show up on the list,maybe he got conviction cleared off his record.

bump..............

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Board room. Without your vote, this advisory committee may move to Greenie control. Plan to go and vote for the slate below.

Dane Crowley
    SFW-Alaska

between SFW and APHA.. running the shows here soon... sounds like AK may well become the non resident hunters Paradise..

folks the Legislators i talk to on a regular basis call the

SFW

sportsman for taking over fish and game. and in MY OPINION are entirely too politicized to be making the decisions regarding the hunting opportunities you and i are supposed to enjoy..

if an ORG wishes to support something they can do so with out attempting to manipulate the system to meet their own political needs.

GO!!! attend a meeting and vote for people that wish to be part of the process not manipulate it.!
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Who are these "Greenies" that are going to control the Anchorage AC? Are they part of another org, or just not members of SFW?

Labels like that make me suspicious. I was referred to as a "nay-sayer and hand wringer" by the director of the AOC at last year's BoG meeting. As far as I can tell, it was simply because I didn't agree with AOC down the line on a few issues. Is that the case here? Are these folks "greenies" because they're not card carrying SFW members, or is there something to this? Labels are no substitute for rational dialogue.

well brian, some of the "other" candidates are described as hunter/conservationists ... you know, like teddy roosevelt .
    btw, could this thread be consolidated from the several forums it is on down to just one?

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

hey will take a look at the one just like this in the hunting managment forum.. SFW is not as popular as they try to make out around here... I am dead serious when i say the Legislators i communicate with DO NOT LIKE SFW!!!!!!!!!
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I aM Stuck in THE traNporter

NEXT TIME YOU move a THRead. mAKe sure......No ONe iS In ti stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllll

meet on face book here

Three different threads were all merged into this one. I tried to clean it up, but there may be a little bit of discontinuity in some of the responses above.

He doesnt show up on the list,maybe he got conviction cleared off his record.

hmmm so its okay. then?

my kids step dad... works for the school dist.. Molested both and his daddy got him off...and now his daddy helped get a new police chief in ancho town....

meet on face book here

A bit confused now. I will go and see what happens. I SO hate politics, why canít we do what just "right"? Isnít that what we all want? Yes, I do understand that one persons definition of "right" is different from another but holy cow, trying to pick out "right" from those with other agendas......

Default SFW = Nonresident Lobby

SFW is super scary. They hate anybody that does not believe in their vision - which is to turn Alaska into a game farm and then sell the best hunting areas to the highest bidder!!!

Just a few months ago the boogey man was the ADF&G themselves!! The Division of Wildlie for the ADF&G can't stand them either.

Don Peay founded this organization in Utah - guess what - 5% of all Utah big game tags go to the highest bidder. The AOC and SFW don't care a fig about resident hunters. They want a private hunting reserve and a game farm in Alaska -- Nothing more, nothing less.

Check out some of these quotes from an email Dane Crowely (ED of SFW) sent to ADF&G. And if you really want to see who he and SFW represents, check out the CC recipiant list!

DaneCrowley [mailto:dcrowley@npialaska.com]

Sent:
    Tuesday,July 14, 2009 6:13 PM

To:
    Lloyd, DenbyS (DFG)

Cc:
    Palin,SarahH (GOV); Parnell,SeanR (GOV);Valkeoburg,Patrick(DFG); Rossi,CoreyL (DFG); Huggins,Charlie(LAA); Menard, Linda K (LAA); ralphs@seekins.com;'Colligan'; 'bill noli'; craig@compeaus.com;cparker@akvillage.com;'Trent And ChrisWall'; rfithian@alaskaprohunter.org;info@akoaa.org;little giant@gci.net; aoc@alaskaoutdoorcouncil.org; bill@alaskaoutdoorcouncil.org; admin@aksafariclub.org; president@aksafariclub.org; don@sfwsfh.org;' Scott Ogan'; 'SeppeRossi';'WayneHeimer'; kgordon@mosquitonet.com;'Rick Rydell' "

To Commissioner Denby Lloyd,

(Actual quotes from the letter)

I fear that the hard work of restoring Alaska wildlife populations is being undone from the inside of the Alaska Department of Fish and Game.

Mr. DelFrate in all of his positions from the Kenai to his current location, an abysmal failure by any standard.

I would also like to know how ADF&G proposes to deal with these managers who shield and allow the likes of Jessie Coltrane and Sean Farley circumvent the internal ADF&G rules of speaking to the press and making statements on behalf of ADF&G and disregard the BOG process/policy to meet their own personal agenda.

It is also worth mentioned the complete lack of professionalism exhibited by Rick Sinnott on a regular and continual basis.

Who supervises these people? Why is this allowed to continue? ..

I am working from the opinion that the wildlife of Alaska belongs to Alaskans and that the Department of Fish and Game is a management driven organization not a research driven organization.

If not for the lack-luster work of Gino Delfrate and those he supervises, we might have not had to go to the lengths currently being bashed

If Mr. Farley and Mr. DelFrate find that management is offensive to them then I suggest they transfer to the National Park Service or some other non-managing agency more in line with their thinking.

I have forwarded this email far and wide to pull back the cover on what appears to be a huge problem. I think that the legislature, the Governor's Office and all of the outdoor groups need to get this issue resolved

Mr. Farley is an embarrassment to Alaska, to the Department and to science; his supervisor may be worse. I would sincerely appreciate an update as to the final solution to this unfortunate situation

Dane Crowley

Sportsmen for Habitat

Wade Willis

Default where is SFW?

I like to hear both sides of an argument, and after 3 threads are merged here (reference Brian's post) I can't see any SFW post. Or, if you're not posting on this, the largest Alaskan outdoors web site, then where do you post your info?

Default The Facts Dont Support Dane Crowley or SFW

Take a look at the Anchorage AC meeting notes attached. You'll see the AC votes unanimously most of the time.

SFW would like you to think its us or them. They don't understand that in Alaska people still like each other an can work for the good of all Alaskan's.

They want it all for themselves and their absurd fantasy is that we are stupid enough to believe what they say.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Wade Willis

Default More meeting Notes for Anchorage AC

More Anchorage AC meeting Notes
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Wade Willis

Default gr8 info riptide

Are those minutes published on a web site, or are you giving us inside info?

In either case, really great info.

I'd still like to hear from SFW directly. A lot of the info on this thread seems anti-them and I haven't (sorry if I missed it) read anything from them, and that doesn't make sense to me.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast