Thread: Some one to ride with on the Kenai

Talking Some one to ride with on the Kenai

I live in the Anchor Point area. Been here going on 3 years, been out a few times, but do not know the area at all. I have rode for over 30 years, so I have aged a little bit and slow down a lot. I would like to find some one that knows the area to go and explore around with. Or maybe even some one that does not know the area very will as hopefully it will be a little harder for two to get lost. My time is wide open. I have loaded all the bullets for the revaluation that I can load for now, so looking for something else to do. If anyone is interested PM me, or post here and I will get a phone number to you. Thanks Dan
    Retirement Plan - Having Fun and Still Learning

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    I live in the Anchor Point area. Been here going on 3 years, been out a few times, but do not know the area at all. I have rode for over 30 years, so I have aged a little bit and slow down a lot. I would like to find some one that knows the area to go and explore around with. Or maybe even some one that does not know the area very will as hopefully it will be a little harder for two to get lost. My time is wide open. I have loaded all the bullets for the revaluation that I can load for now, so looking for something else to do. If anyone is interested PM me, or post here and I will get a phone number to you. Thanks Dan
    Check out the Caribou Hills Cabin Hoppers http://www.akchch.org/?page_id=5 There are also a bunch of Kenai Peninsula folks on Snowest in the Alaska section http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/