Thread: Help! I need feathers!

Default Help! I need feathers!

Guys,

Does anyone have any Canadian goose primary wing feathers you wouldn't mind parting with?? (or wild turkey wing feathers?) I am getting in to making my own wooden shaft arrows and I need some feathers to fletch them with.

Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated!
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

PM an address and I will put Turkey Feathers in the mail.........shouldn't cost much they're......................light as a feather.

Default Feathers

Do you still need feathers? PM me where you want them.
    We're still hunting geese down here, I'll grab a couple of bags of feathers for you, we'll be at it for another couple of months. Aleution season runs into mid March.

Quote Originally Posted by Rav'n Mainiac View Post
    Do you still need feathers? PM me where you want them.
    We're still hunting geese down here, I'll grab a couple of bags of feathers for you, we'll be at it for another couple of months. Aleution season runs into mid March.

Thanks for the offer Rav'n! A couple of members sent me turkey feathers from down south (THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!), but some goose feathers might make a nice combination for the cock feather or some other combination.

PM sent!
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....