Thread: Barney's Sport Chalet Website!

Default Barney's Sport Chalet Website!

A quick progress report on Barney's Sport Chalet's website...

For the last few months I have been in contact with the folks working on Bob's site, and can tell you that it's quite involved. Also there have been some software issues that have delayed development (too much to explain here, and it really doesn't matter). Soooo.... I have asked for at least a "landing page" that shows some products / pricing, and has a phone number we can call for more details and such. The landing page is at barneyssports.com.

Bob's reputation in the Alaska gear market is well deserved. I hope that anyone out there who has been interested in his stuff but are still waiting to see it, well, I hope this helps. The main thing was to get the phone number out there so folks can contact them if they want to order. Online ordering is in the process right now, so no promises on a date yet. It's cookin'.

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Thanks for the update Mike.

Thanks for the update, I was in there the other day...nothing better than being there in person.

Looks like a misprint on some of the prices of some of the items on your link( landing page)...don't think the Paranta knife is really $619.00.....

dang I was gonna mention the knife price. beat me to it.. or knife mis-price.. lol

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post
    Thanks for the update, I was in there the other day...nothing better than being there in person.

Looks like a misprint on some of the prices of some of the items on your link( landing page)...don't think the Paranta knife is really $619.00.....
    Nah, thats just Bob's way of sticking to all those impatient folks that keep wanting the website.

I agree, nothing better than being there in person.

Didn't scroll far enough down the page to see that price on the knife... anyway I shot a note to the appropriate powers that be. It should be changed right away.

Thanks for the heads-up!

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Thumbs up

Thanks for the update Mike!

Not good. If the wife ever saw that page I'd be a dead
    man. Shes seen several bags with their name tag but never a receipt.

Never ever list prices!!
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Just tell her you got them on clearance ... Inventory blow out!

Perfect. Has most of the gear I have been waiting to see!! Thanks for the update Mike. BTW I am back of vaca and will be calling you soon.