Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: class iii/silencer & Anchorage PD?

  1. #1

    Default class iii/silencer & Anchorage PD?

    I have purchased a silencer. My dealer currently has it. I live in Anchorage.
    Does anybody know who I should contact with the Muni of Anchorage PD to get their sign off. I understand a short interview may be involved.

    Has anyone had experience with the muni on this?



  2. #2


    try the trust route first it a lot better with no law enforcement sign off with no problems with the law enforcement typle signing off on the paperwork that they do not want to do in the first place

  3. #3

    Default Found it

    Turns out this sort of thing is done through the internal affairs office now.
    Just call the main APD line and ask for internal affairs.

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts