Thread: any hunts going on? pics?

Default any hunts going on? pics?

Just wondering if there are any hunts still available? BOU? anything really just getting bored sitting around here in homer right now, nothing going on... Willing to drive a good ways to get a Bou if anywhere has them open. thanks

Yeah, I'd like to read some more about hunting and see some photos of critters... Too much drama lately on here lately. Thank God the days are going to start getting longer eh?

Default moose season open for residents

Quote Originally Posted by Burton View Post
    Yeah, I'd like to read some more about hunting and see some photos of critters... Too much drama lately on here lately. Thank God the days are going to start getting longer eh?
    moose season is still open here in bristol bay,have a nice 36 incher hanging around in the yard with ten or so cows and calfs,to bad the frezzer is full from the 61 incher harvested in aug.waiting to get more snow to hunt the large number of wolfs hanging around.

Hey Coastie...which ship are you on? With all the recent snow, it's time to hit the beach for coyotes. I get home from work on Tuesday and after I get my wolf snares out, it's time for a little 'yote calling.

im on the uscgc roanoke island...that sounds great. pm me

Default That's Just Torture...

Quote Originally Posted by gusuk1 View Post
    moose season is still open here in bristol bay,have a nice 36 incher hanging around in the yard with ten or so cows and calfs,to bad the frezzer is full from the 61 incher harvested in aug.waiting to get more snow to hunt the large number of wolfs hanging around.
    My stomach turned, my eyes rolled in the back of my head and I almost lost my balance and fell off my chair. You lucky sunnufagun. I'm very envious. This is the time of the year that most of us start chompin at the bit and get a little crazy; some pass the time using midge flies in their fish tank, some shoot squirrells, some shoot wiskey; whatever gets us through the winter I guess...

Good luck on the wolves