Thread: Traditional Caribou Coats

Default Traditional Caribou Coats

Is there anybody that can tell me if someone there in Alaska still makes the Traditional Caribou hide coats or Parkas??? Please.........

Gutter, Someone replied to you in your other post from three days ago.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...t=52444&page=2
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Sorry I was just play'en if I offended you. And Thanks for helping me. But I can't find my other post. LOL! this is a big web site. Anyway is that link you put on your post reply the People I should talk too???? Thank You and if you could help me more I would appreciate it. By the way I am in Michigan and we just had a Category five blizzard in the Upper Penisula.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Gutter View Post
    Sorry I was just play'en if I offended you. And Thanks for helping me. But I can't find my other post. LOL! this is a big web site. Anyway is that link you put on your post reply the People I should talk too???? Thank You and if you could help me more I would appreciate it. By the way I am in Michigan and we just had a Category five blizzard in the Upper Penisula.
    that link is the thread you cant find
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default caribou parka

Charlotte Douthit could probably make you a Gwichin' style one, you can reach her at 907-488-1287