Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Pike'n it

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    83

    Talking Pike'n it

    caught these in anchorage the other day. Had a blast and tons of fish! gulps always does the trick!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2

    Default

    nice those size eat the best watch the bones..

  3. #3

    Default

    hell yeah, catch, kill, and eat them all. Way to go.

  4. #4

    Thumbs up

    Welp,
    Like they say:
    If it's big enough to put on a cracker, it's big enough to eat.

    Probably the best way to do that mess of pike would be to pickle them up or possibly grind them for soup.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  5. #5
    Member DRIFTER_016's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Yellowknife, NWT
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    Welp,
    Probably the best way to do that mess of pike would be to pickle them up or possibly grind them for soup.

    MMMMMMMMMMMM, Snot Rocket Soup!!!!!
    Where can I get me some?

  6. #6
    Member AkGreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    324

    Default Anchorage?

    holy cow those came outta an anchorage lake??

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •