Thread: Sping BOG Interior game Props are out!!!!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Sping BOG Interior game Props are out!!!!

http://boards.adfg.state.ak.us/gamei...terior2010.pdf

Happy New Year and thank you for subscribing to the Boards Support electronic mailing list. One of the benefits of this subscription is keeping up to date on happenings with the Board of Game and Board of Fisheries. I am pleased to announce the availability of the spring 2010 Alaska Board of Game proposal book. It may be found on the board's website here: http://boards.adfg.state.ak.us/gameinfo/meetinfo/gprop.php

The comment deadline for these proposals is February 12, 2009 at 5:00 PM. Please feel free to contact me personally if you have any questions.

Scott Crass
    Publications Spec. II
    Alaska Department of Fish and Game
    Boards Support Section
    (907) 465-4046
    scott.crass@alaska.gov

i have 3 in this one..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Looks like alot going on

Default SE

Nothing to really get excited about here in SE in that list.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Bighorse View Post
    Nothing to really get excited about here in SE in that list.
    SE was last spring there Horse.. there are a few SC, one this year that popped back up though.. though if you keep planning trips north.. it is good to be informed..you don't have to live here to comment on a prop..

like reducing the antelr restrictions in 20A to 36" 3 bt... thats a good plan for ONE year if the plan is no more moose
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Thanks for posting this

Thanks Vince for getting this info out there. Was surprised (but glad) when I downloaded this the other day to see a relatively short list of props. Some interesting ones on there though I hope we can all go over before the deadline for comments.

Quote Originally Posted by bushrat View Post
    Thanks Vince for getting this info out there. Was surprised (but glad) when I downloaded this the other day to see a relatively short list of props. Some interesting ones on there though I hope we can all go over before the deadline for comments.

oh yeah... there are some wild ones... some one put a really WHACKED prop out for the forty mile herd..

ak backcountry someoneorother....

all kidding aside...

there are some serious ones and a lot of fluff self serving fluff at that.. just cause it seems like a good idea does not make it right for the resource or user groups...

meet on face book here