Thread: Destroyer 340 anyone?

Default Destroyer 340 anyone?

Anyone had the chance to shoot Bow Tech's Destroyer 340? 2010 may be the year to upgrade bows. Does anyone sell these around Anchorage/Valley or do I have to order one from Bow Tech? I'd sure like to shoot a demo...

I've heard that Archer's Den will carry Bow Tech, but no Destroyer's yet.

Default Air Raid from Archer's Den...

Definitely carry Bowtech. In fact, yesterday a friend was telling me about his new Air Raid from Archer's Den. It sounded like Paul is just getting things set up, maybe getting the range going first, with the rest of the shop, new inventory and full retail capabilities to follow.

His website is back up (http://www.archersden.com/) - I heard you can reach him through there, or just call to see what the scoop is on the Destroyer. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cast&Blast View Post
    Anyone had the chance to shoot Bow Tech's Destroyer 340? 2010 may be the year to upgrade bows. Does anyone sell these around Anchorage/Valley or do I have to order one from Bow Tech? I'd sure like to shoot a demo...

I've heard that Archer's Den will carry Bow Tech, but no Destroyer's yet.
    Paul (Archer's Den) doesn't have his phone line set up yet since the new move, but he said either sometime late this week or early next week he will. He's also expecting some shipments to be arriving around the same time. He's located right behind the Alaska Club in E.R. If you go there just drive behind the AC, you might think there's nothing there but keep going and you'll see his little sign. The new AC is across the street from Block Buster video.

I shot the 350 a few weeks back a buddy of mine on base picked one up home on leave, I was impressed, I know the difference in the 350 and the 340 is the brace heigth. I also thought it was a year to upgrade, then I shot the new Mathews Z7, I can't decide now...

Default screamin eagle archery

Check out screamin eagle achery in wasila. I was out thier a couple of weeks again and they had most of the new bows. I.E. hoyt maxxis 32, mathews Z7, bowtech destroyer. the guys have a great shop lots fo bows to try and accessorys to buy.

If they have both might head up that way tomorrow, I have been getting different time tables of delivery and numbers in anchorage.

I've shot the Mathews Z7, the Hoyt Maxxis and the Destoyer. I really liked the Bowtech and the Hoyt, but think the Mathews Reezen was a better shooting bow than the Z7. The Z& felt unbalanced to me and I hated the grip. The Hoyt was awesome and would probably be my choice. I also got to play with the carbon Hoyt and, although it was cool, didn't really see the point.

www.outwriteoutdoors.com