Thread: Tomorrow Night At Midnight..........

Default Tomorrow Night At Midnight..........

The drawing hunt application period for 2010 turns into a pumpkin.

If you haven't made your annual donation to ADF&G, anytime between now and the start your New Years Eve celebrations would be a good time to apply.

I recommend doing it now while your head and vision are't blurred by John Barleycorn and Demon Rum and body parts haven't yet been injured by fireworks mishaps.

https://www.admin.adfg.state.ak.us/buyonline

Happy New Year Everyone!
    Now what ?

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

actually the we site had a typo on it the dead line was LAST NIGHT>>> don't bother filling any more tags....

Also results will be released by order of application period... if you waited till the last day.. your results will be posted August 09 2010 at the last moment before hunting season...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    actully the we site had a typo on it the dead line was LAST NIGHT>>> don't bother filling any more tags....
    I got lucky and received a special email from ADFG last night. I got another bison permit as well as caribou and any moose. This was a special deal for last minute applications!

Exclamation me too

Quote Originally Posted by Chisana View Post
    I got lucky and received a special email from ADFG last night. I got another bison permit as well as caribou and any moose.
    I got that email too, but didn't post it here because I didn't want to make all the non-winners (they're called losers ) feel bad... But then I clicked on the link provided and my screen went black! You've been warned - spam kills.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    I got that email too, but didn't post it here because I didn't want to make all the non-winners (they're called losers ) feel bad... But then I clicked on the link provided and my screen went black! You've been warned - spam kills.
    Doh!!! I knew I should not have clicked that link. I have been assured that I will be receiving my permits, however. It's all taken care of.

I have been assured that I will be receiving my permits, however. It's all taken care of.
    Mr. Csonka??

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Thumbs up

It seems to help out a bit, when you are on the Governor's Christmas Card List.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Default Good Luck

My wife just informed me that she wasn't going to allow me to win any tags this year. She said I'd be too busy helping her fill her tags and she'd be the one filling the freezer next year

We'll see,lol

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    Ithe non-winners (they're called losers ) feel bad...
    Thats ok they will just cry and say they were not properly informed of the drawing permit changes and get a second opportunity to apply just like last years.

I got lucky and received a special email from ADFG last night. I got another bison permit as well as caribou and any moose. This was a special deal for last minute applications!
    Looks like we got the same tags want to carpool? Never mind thats illegal as it might be considered compensating or guiding.

I'm glad I got mine done! I only had one day left to apply.

just finished mine... I think I have a shot at the Delta moose this year yeahh..

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

actually the we site had a typo on it the dead line was LAST NIGHT>>> don't bother filling any more tags....

Also results will be released by order of application period... if you waited till the last day.. your results will be posted August 09 2010 at the last moment before hunting season...
    I just contacted f&g about this and it was only the unit 14 hunts that are closed for moose so every one should go ahead and pit in for hunts in the healy or delta area! Rumor has it there is a mining camp up there that is fully stocked and open to the public!

Talking

Vince, you got it wrong. They actually notify you two and one half hours before the close of hunting season for whatever species you won. Got to make it "sportsmanlike".

Default what unit is the zoo in?

Anybody know if there is a draw for moose in the anc zoo area? happy new year all

I'm hoping for beginners luck. My first application as a resident should get me a unit 14 antlerless tag and either the Tok management sheep tag or a Bison tag. I'm feeling pretty confident... haha
    Finally, Brad Childress is GONE!

Between mentally adjudicated and cybersapce

Quote Originally Posted by algonquin View Post
    Anybody know if there is a draw for moose in the anc zoo area? happy new year all
    Hey that zoo is a well kept secret, I've seen people stalk within bow range of every critter in Alaska.