Thread: Frontier Freedom

Default Frontier Freedom

Anyone know what happened to the frontier freedom website with chuck and jenny?

Thanks

They sent out an email saying they needed funding or would have to close. Guess they didn't get the funding.
    Science has a rich history of proving itself wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by RainGull View Post
    They sent out an email saying they needed funding or would have to close. Guess they didn't get the funding.
    Hi, I'm looking for Jenny myself. Heard they were getting hosted by someone and all of a sudden today my email bounced. If you hear anything...let me know I'm truliejulie0119@gmail.com Jenny's sister. thanks, trulie, julie

Default Looking for them also!

I'm Jenny's sister Julie. My last email just got bounced. If you hear anything...please contact me. truliejulie0119@gmail.com
    I heard someone was going to host them.
    Thanks,
    Trulie,
    julie

I hope they do get back online. I was pretty new to the forum and didn't get to look at but a small portion of it. I don't think I even made a post on it yet. Very nice website the have.

We are changing hosts and they are reworking some of the files, we should be back soon. Until things are back up our email will be down with the rest of the site.
    Chuck

Default Wheeew!

I am so glad to hear that. I thought what a bummer it would be to loose a site like that, especially after all the hard work that has went into it and all the superb information for those of us with an Alaskan dream.