Thread: Moose clutch kit

Default Moose clutch kit

I was trying to find out more about the moose clutch kit not many reviews out there. So if some has one and could tell me more about it I would appreciate it. Before we start yes I already know about the EPI clutch kit and alot of people like I hear that everday from my neighbor.

Default Clutch

You won't hear much about them because they are not very popular. Dalton and EPI are proven and thats why most go with those. If you want to learn more try an atv website like NYROC.com

What are you wanting to clutch?
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Grizzly 700 2008 27" zillas I definately want the whole kit not just weight and primary spring, that some people sell as kit without the wet clutch springs. I'm just shopping around to see what is out there. The more I have been reading I think i'm going to go with the EPI. I'm not worried about lost of top end since my tires make my atv feel like its is floating at 45 to 50. I want that bottom and mid range back for moose hunting.

Dale at dirty dawg performance is one of the top clutch guys when it comes to anything with a motor. I give him a shout first.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

thanks I will do that

Default clutch

if you desire more low end grunt you could do the weights and a secondary spring and then finish it off with a primary shim mod also know as the Coop Mod

thanks for all the help i decided to go with the TEAM clutch kit which make the moose kit. so far this kit is a good kit comes with wet springs 19 gram weights and a secondary spring close to the EPI gold spring. if you get over size tire kit.