Thread: Has anyone used CB lead bullets?

Default Has anyone used CB lead bullets?

I have not, but those are some pretty good prices. I'll be saving that site...

Yep. The prices are great and that's why I was looking for an endorsement. The site does say 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Tim

I think I may call tomorrow, it says they are running about 5 weeks delivery, thats not bad. I wonder what the shipping is on 500 .458 bullets or 1000 .44s? Looks like they're in Maine.

Quote Originally Posted by Armymark View Post
    I think I may call tomorrow, it says they are running about 5 weeks delivery, thats not bad. I wonder what the shipping is on 500 .458 bullets or 1000 .44s? Looks like they're in Maine.
    Says USPS shipping is included. Good prices.
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Quote Originally Posted by Vance in AK View Post
    Says USPS shipping is included. Good prices.
    Probably coming flat rate. I've spent a lot on bullets recently, I'll have to wait. I loaded some Swift A-Frames and ordered some Kodiak Bonded. GNG got a shipment in from Cast Performance, my .450 loves their .405s and I got some of those too! Why is it that you can never have enough? If its not powder, its bullets, not bullets its primers. And one gun is never enough, what an addiction!

Yeah I spent over $200 on just loading supplies yesterday at the local gun shop. Also saw a 700 Remington in 22-250 that I fell in love with. That means I will need a new scope also. I will have to have one of those Remingtons before long. There is no way for a man to get ahead.